1. This is a concentrated product.
2. Feel free to adjust dilutions to optimize effectiveness.
3. Normal dilution is 3 parts water to 1 part Veterinary Concentrate.
4. For example:
a. 8oz Vet. Concentrate + 24oz water = 32oz (1qt) diluted solution.
b. 1qt Vet. Concentrate + 3qts water = 4qts (1gal.) diluted solution.
c. 1gal Vet. Concentrate + 3gals water = 4gals diluted solution.
5. Resulting mixture will turn white.
6. Spray on and brush in. Honestly, it’s that simple!
7. For mixing and application videos, please go to animal products on our website: www.cactusjuicetm.com.
8. When using this product:
9. Keep out of your eyes--both yours and your animals.
10. To remove Veterinary Concentrate from your eyes, rinse with water.
11. Keep out of reach of children.
12. If swallowed, get medical help, or call a Poison Control Center immediately at: (800) 222-1222.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!