1. This is a concentrated product.
2. Feel free to adjust dilutions to optimize effectiveness.
3. Normal dilution is 3 parts water to 1 part Veterinary Concentrate.
4. For example:
a. 8oz Vet. Concentrate + 24oz water = 32oz (1qt) diluted solution.
b. 1qt Vet. Concentrate + 3qts water = 4qts (1gal.) diluted solution.
c. 1gal Vet. Concentrate + 3gals water = 4gals diluted solution.
5. Resulting mixture will turn white.
6. Spray on and brush in. Honestly, it’s that simple!
7. For mixing and application videos, please go to animal products on our website: www.cactusjuicetm.com.
8. When using this product:
9. Keep out of your eyes--both yours and your animals.
10. To remove Veterinary Concentrate from your eyes, rinse with water.
11. Keep out of reach of children.
12. If swallowed, get medical help, or call a Poison Control Center immediately at: (800) 222-1222.
Unknown (Submitted on Sep 24th 2018)
Doesn't seem to keep flies away from horses very well. Not any more impressed with this than with any other. Will keep using to see if I see any improvement; which I hope I do.
Unknown (Submitted on Mar 28th 2018)
Works the best out of all natural fly sprays I have tried, even the homemade ones with skin so soft and vinegar. Smells great too.
LaNita Abramson (Submitted on Jul 1st 2017)
It's been a bad year for flies of all kinds. Other brands have required spraying before and after a trail ride. Cactus Juice is lasting two days on my horses- even my Palomino who usually gets bit the most. More expensive but worth it for my horses comfort. Also nice that it doesn't have the harmful chemicals.
Unknown (Submitted on Apr 14th 2017)
This produce is great for keeping flies away
from my horses and I like the fact that there are no
Unknown (Submitted on Jul 7th 2016)
I have been using Cactus Juice on my horses for many years to combat the numerous biting insects here in the Midwest. I am thrilled that they now have a Veterinary line.