1. This is a concentrated product.
2. Feel free to adjust dilutions to optimize effectiveness.
3. Normal dilution is 3 parts water to 1 part Veterinary Concentrate.
4. For example:
a. 8oz Vet. Concentrate + 24oz water = 32oz (1qt) diluted solution.
b. 1qt Vet. Concentrate + 3qts water = 4qts (1gal.) diluted solution.
c. 1gal Vet. Concentrate + 3gals water = 4gals diluted solution.
5. Resulting mixture will turn white.
6. Spray on and brush in. Honestly, it’s that simple!
7. For mixing and application videos, please go to animal products on our website: www.cactusjuicetm.com.
8. When using this product:
9. Keep out of your eyes--both yours and your animals.
10. To remove Veterinary Concentrate from your eyes, rinse with water.
11. Keep out of reach of children.
12. If swallowed, get medical help, or call a Poison Control Center immediately at: (800) 222-1222.
Unknown (Submitted on Apr 15th 2017)
This produce is great for keeping flies away
from my horses and I like the fact that there are no
Unknown (Submitted on Jul 7th 2016)
I have been using Cactus Juice on my horses for many years to combat the numerous biting insects here in the Midwest. I am thrilled that they now have a Veterinary line.