1. This is a concentrated product.
2. Feel free to adjust dilutions to optimize effectiveness.
3. Normal dilution is 3 parts water to 1 part Veterinary Concentrate.
4. For example:
a. 8oz Vet. Concentrate + 24oz water = 32oz (1qt) diluted solution.
b. 1qt Vet. Concentrate + 3qts water = 4qts (1gal.) diluted solution.
c. 1gal Vet. Concentrate + 3gals water = 4gals diluted solution.
5. Resulting mixture will turn white.
6. Spray on and brush in. Honestly, it’s that simple!
7. For mixing and application videos, please go to animal products on our website: www.cactusjuicetm.com.
8. When using this product:
9. Keep out of your eyes--both yours and your animals.
10. To remove Veterinary Concentrate from your eyes, rinse with water.
11. Keep out of reach of children.
12. If swallowed, get medical help, or call a Poison Control Center immediately at: (800) 222-1222.
Barbara (Submitted on Oct 2nd 2016)
My family goes to the Gulf Coast every fall. This also happens to be horse fly & black fly season there. This year we were prepared with Cactus Juice & it made a huge difference. We used it on the entire family including our dogs. The flies landed on us a few times but didn't bite. In past years they've run us right off the beach. In addition, the smell is nice, not overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. Excellent product! Thank you!
Unknown (Submitted on Sep 5th 2016)
Last week of August and first week of Sept in North Cape May means biting flies at the beach, depending how the wind blows. Read about Cactus Juice online and had to try it.
Worked pretty good. Files still landed, which was annoying, but just touched down, didn't stick around and didn't bite! And hands dried nongreasy. Pleasant smell. Does the trick!